Rgn (Registered General Nurse)
Apply today for a better future
Are you passionate about Nursing, are you a Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, NHS Nurse, RGN, RMN, or Private sector Nurse ?
Careat is an award winning recruiter that have been established for over 36 years. Now a modern day company proud to service the nursing and care industry, We supply private Nursing /Care homes, Supported living and NHS Hospitals.
Our promises and benefits
* Private Nursing Home shifts Days & Nights
* NHS trusts/Hospitals of your choice
* £100 Birthday GIFT CARD
* Bonuses for your support / recommend a friend
* Employee of the month bonus scheme
* Weekly pay including full holiday pay and pension
* Support with IR35 status, Limited working and umbrella models
* Revalidation & Professional Development
* Local work to suit you with a good mix of work settings to match your expertise
* Refresher training where you can hold your own copy certificates
* Free Careat uniform & ID Badge
* Minimum of 150 hours NHS Experience
* Right to Work in the UK
* Copy of latest DBS
* Full immunisation report to show evidence of 2 x mmr, 3 x Hep B, Varicella and TB vaccines. (NHS ONLY)
Be a part of our story and enjoy the tremendous benefits of working for a well respected NHS awarded company that will give you shifts to suit you, local to you with a choice of client settings,
Careat is an award winning, equal opportunities and dynamic business that is still privately owned and passionate about its team. Our quality is delivered through our workers and we insist on maintaining the very highest of standards as our clients include the NHS and many of the largest adult and social care providers.
Your training and development will be kept up to date, if you subscribe to the DBS update service we will fast track you through our compliance process.
You must be a Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, NHS Nurse, RGN, RMN, or Private sector Nurse to apply
Have good communication skills with a friendly and caring attitude.
An excellent work ethic with a great understanding of good timekeeping and presentation.
Someone we can always rely on to do their best for our clients
A desire to standout from the crowd with the drive to gain good experience
Have a genuine interest in the care sector and people
Once we are happy with your suitability, We will send you a pack explaining what is needed for the interview. Simply turn up with this information and our friendly team will get you set up within the hour ready to go the same day