Robert Walters has partnered with a global company, which has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Interim Financial Controller. You will be joining the finance team in Coventry on a 3 to 6 month contract with the option of working from home half of the week.
The Financial Controllers responsibilities will be to support the Head of Finance in managing the Finance team, implementing and maintaining internal controls and reporting key performance information. As with all roles within the Finance department, the role will also involve financial control testing to ensure SOX compliance.
The main responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
* Work as an integral part of the Finance and Management team providing support and control to the Coventry site whilst managing a team of 3 direct reports
* Assist in all aspects of corporate and internal reporting to ensure adherence to timetables, financial integrity and completeness including headcount reviews and sign offs
* Assist in budget and short-term forecast preparation, profit and loss, balance sheets and take full responsibility for Free Cash Flow forecasting, monitoring and reporting
* Management of key KPIs including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable aging
* Pursuing Continuous Improvements to financial controls and other operational processes within the business including headcount reviews and sign offs
* Management and completion of month-end processes including variance analysis and reporting plant performance (actual, budgets, forecasts, variance walks) through Hyperion
* Working closely with external auditors for year end and interim audit work
* To review, maintain and implement internal controls including quarterly SOX testing
The post holder is required to possess excellent IT skills, especially in Excel, as well as proven experience in internal controls with some background in audits.
If you are interested in this role then please forward your CV and availability to (url removed)
At Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion