*Games Host - Paulton's Park, Romsey*
Located in Hampshire, with exciting rides and attractions, set within 140 acres of beautiful parkland on the edge of the New Forest National Park, Paultons is the home of the UK's only Peppa Pig World. We are looking for Game Hosts to join our team and be part of the fun and help deliver excellent customer service for our guests.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, we want to talk to you:
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
Do you want to work in a fun filled environment where the whole experience is to work hard and play hard?
Are you committed to maintaining high standards of cleanliness, and ensuring your place of work is a safe one?
HB Leisure is a global company and leading provider of skills games and arcades in theme parks in over 90 countries. The opportunity to develop your career as the business expands are endless. We are proud that many of our senior operators started out in arcades and parks just like Paultons.
This role will support the management team in ensuring a great experience for our customers to have lots of fun during their visit to Paultons Park. You do not need previous experience, but a great work ethic and commitment to work well within a team are critical.
To apply and find out more please visit our website [www.hbleisure.com/careers](http://www.hbleisure.com/careers).
The benefits of working with us:
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Attractive Daily bonus opportunities (added on top of your hourly rate).
* Part-Time positions available.
* Recommend a Friend Scheme - Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a Bonus (Subject to T&C's).
* Access to the BenefitHub - a portal that offers the widest variety of discounted leisure, health and financial benefits and helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
* Great career possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world's most amazing locations Career opportunities.
* Day to day operation of our pay as you go games unit.
* Visual merchandising of our stock.
* Explanation of the games rules to our customers.
* Replenishment of stock.
* Assistant with stock checks as required.
All Applicants MUST:
* Have great customer service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality.
* Be willing to learn the art of sales and motivated to reach daily sales targets.
* Be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
* Be available weekdays and weekends - including Public holidays.
* Be able to follow instructions and comply with ALL company standards.
* Have reliable transportation - due to location of park.
If a desk isn't for you, you are for us. Gain real-life experiences and develop transferable skills that will be recognised throughout your career.
*Apply today via our website **www.hbleisure.com/careers*