Banking and Finance Lawyers
Konexo Legal Resourcing is receiving an increased demand for interim Banking and Finance Lawyers to support our in-house clients which include some of the largest FTSE100 companies. We are keen to speak to qualified lawyers with a Banking and/or Finance background at all levels.What you should have:
The benefits of joining Konexo Legal Resourcing:
- Experience structuring deals, general advisory, instructing and coordinating external counsels, and transaction management
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, trouble shoot and problem solve in a creative and innovative manner.
- Ability to manage a varied workload with minimal direction with effective legal risk management and appropriate escalation of legal risk
- Good commercial skills and ability to understand the commercial drivers for an initiative and ability to help the business identify any broader commercial risks in addition to legal ones
What you get:
- Our flexible resourcing model means you can choose how and when you work. People approach us for a whole range of reasons - they might be seeking a better work-life balance, the ability to develop their legal career whilst also having the time to pursue other interests, or they may simply want a way of working that offers greater control and flexibility that more traditional models don't provide.
- You will have access to high quality legal work, helping to consolidate on your experience and develop your career.
- We have full time, part time and more flexible ad-hoc hourly opportunities, with many of our roles offering hybrid or remote working.
About Konexo and Eversheds Sutherland
- The backing and support of a leading global law firm.
- Access to Partner support and other subject matter expert support within the firm throughout the placement.
- Access to the firm's knowledge systems, CPD training and webinars.
- Access to online know-how resources, such as PLC.
- You will be invited to Konexo's in-person and virtual networking events, in addition to firmwide webinars and events.
Eversheds Sutherland is a global law firm with 74 offices across 35 countries worldwide committed to delivering client service excellence.
Konexo is an established alternative legal services division of Eversheds Sutherland, created to meet client demand for high quality, interim legal, HR and compliance professionals. Konexo Legal Resourcing is a well-established and fast growing team created to meet demand for high quality interim lawyers, paralegals and legal project managers to support both clients and internal Eversheds Sutherland teams.
We are one of the first law practices to enter the flexible legal resourcing market, we have a wealth of experience in placing legal professionals both with Eversheds Sutherland teams and with international clients across a variety of sectors.
If you want to take charge of your career, work with a global law firm and some of the best companies in the world, then we would love to hear from you!
Due to the volume of responses we receive, unfortunately if you have not heard back from us within 4 weeks of applying, we are not progressing your application. Please feel free to review our vacancies at www.eversheds-sutherland.com/careers for roles in the future as this is updated frequently.