RTL are currently recruiting mutliple Civil Engineers with water or EA Agency backgrounds, civil engineering or utilities experience to join a leading design and engineering contractor.
In the role you will work on delivering design, strategic and advisory services on a wide-range of projects including water and wastewater, maritime / rivers, reservoirs, pipelines and general civil infrastructure.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join a company that takes pride in delivering high-quality services and has exciting and sustainable growth plans within the water industry
The position is based in Peterborough,to be considered for this Civil Engineer opportunity, you will need to have:
• Post-graduate experience, including overseeing aspects of a project of small to medium scale, application of British and European Standards and codes of practice
• You must have achieved or be working towards becoming a chartered Civil Engineer with experience in the full cycle of civil engineering infrastructure and/or water related projects
• Have a sound knowledge of the industry, knowledge of managing and maintaining infrastructure assets and have up to date on knowledge of environmental and sustainability issues
• Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team focussing on projects in regulated or non-regulated water business and/or civils engineering infrastructure
• Demonstrable skills in outline, feasibility, and detailed design skills.
• Ability to deliver quality outputs and meet project timelines effectively
• Relevant engineering degree
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below