We are seeking an experienced Group Travel Consultant to join a dynamic and forward thinking travel company in the Surrey area. The ideal travel professional shall be pursuing a career with a highly successful tour operator arranging various trips across Europe.
This exciting office based role involves arranging all aspects of tours such as planning the itinerary, preparing quotations and liaising with clients and suppliers.
The role will suit candidates who have related travel experience, enjoy solving problems and can apply initiative to their work.
Group Travel Consultant:
* Provide high-quality customer service to all clients through the provision of tailor-made tours in Europe.
* Design itineraries tailor-made for clients' requirements and prepare quotations.
* source relevant product and review suppliers.
* understand the needs of the clients and the market in which the company is operating.
* ensure the smooth operations of all groups i.e. booking all services, issuing vouchers, invoicing clients.
* negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates and liaise with colleagues on rates, new hotels and coach companies etc.
* develop and research products and visits as required for tours handled.
* Develop European destinations product knowledge by participating in relevant familiarisation trips and undertaking independent visits as necessary.
Candidates must be from a travel background ideally a tour operator, travel agent or a hotel. Second European language is advantageous, with a thrust for offering excellent customer service and a passion for travel.
Candidates must be happy with an office based role in the Epsom/Ewell/Cheam area of Surrey