Omni Channel Marketing Exec
Location - Chertsey
Salary - £142.88- £162.88 Per day
Duration -On going contract
Benefits- Holiday - 25 days per annum plus bank holidays, Access to staff sales discount, Access to Reward Plus discount shopping and Government pension auto-enrolment from 12 weeks.
Summary of a Omni Channel Marketing Exec
This role requires for a multi-skilled Marketing Executive, with strong experience in digital marketing able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
Responsibilities of a Omni Channel Marketing Exec
• Working with the channel account team to plan and complete multiple product launches
• Implementing quarterly promotional plans ensuring a high share of voice is achieved, through various touch points of the channel customer journey
• Ownership of the end to end process of promotional campaigns
• Aligning base activity to drive loyalty across the client's products and cross sell opportunities to drive ecosystem sales
• Deliver brand, commercial and channel objectives (with specific focus on sell out) with agencies and channel partners
• Manage in life promotional activity across device categories and deliver GTM plan into channel partner
• Responsible for updating and maintaining budget tracking for marketing activities
• Digital excellence using the clients Digital Blueprint, ensuring channels adhere to blueprint standard
• Responsible for ensuring internal marketing processes are being followed, prior to committing any spend
• Timely delivery of reports including quarterly marketing plans, execution compliance & budget reviews & analysis
• Analysing post-launch/campaign results ensuring findings & recommendations are shaping future activities
• Tracking of competitor activities to ensure the company maintain strong SOV, execution leadership & unique points of difference across the company channels
Key competencies of a Omni Channel Marketing Exec
• Passion for mobile, technology and innovation
• 360 marketing experience, with a focus on digital (and clear understanding of digital marketing metrics)
• Experience of managing marketing budgets
• Ability to seek out and build relationships with multiple internal and external partners in order to successfully deliver on key projects
• Ability to multi-task and project manage large & sometimes complex activities
• A great teammate with a can-do attitude & spirit
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communicator with solid presentation skills
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Consultant Charlie Shepherd