* Double days
* Up to £35,000
We are looking for an Injection Moulding Technical Team Leader for a large injection moulding business.
The right candidate for the role of Injection Moulding Technical Team Leader will be expected to successfully conduct the following duties;
* Leading a team of Injection Moulders and Operators
* Set and operate Injection Moulding machines
* Conducting tool changes
* Looking to improve cycle times and reduce scrap
* Fault finding and troubleshooting of the process
* Producing parts to first off standards
Experience / Qualifications required:
* Qualification within Injection Moulding or Process Optimisation (Desirable)
* Proven background in Injection Moulding (Hands on)
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Job reference: 1863
How to Apply:
Contact Jessica Healing at Micron Recruitment or simply click to apply.
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Micron Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy