The Works Search is well known in PR as one of the leading recruitment and executive search agencies. We are now looking for an Executive Search Associate to support the MD with finding great people for permanent roles. Working remotely, four-day week, this challenging and interesting role rewards determination and success.Do you work in corporate communications or PR and feel curious to use your industry knowledge in an exec search and recruitment setting? Tired of being on call 24/7 and wondered if there is an alternative role which gives you more work-life balance?Would you relish a FOUR DAY WEEK role where you can work remotely and still earn good commissions? Want to play a part in managing the careers of some of the most ambitious, talented, and respectful comms pros?If so, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for:
What we are looking for:
- Partnering with an MD with an outstanding reputation within the industry to find great people for corporate communications and PR roles. You will play a key role in our exceptional track record of delivery and be well rewarded.
- You will be working closely with the MD on delivering exclusive search assignments. There will be no expectations of business development in this role.
- Expanding your network amongst the most engaging, respectful and articulate comms professionals. Playing a part in managing the careers of some of the most ambitious, talented players within the comms industry.
- Your confident, credible and engaging phone manner will be put to great use alongside your brilliant research and database skills
- This is a four-day week role which gives you flexibility to pursue other projects or qualifications. You will work remotely and will come into London once a month to meet up with the team.
To be considered for this Executive Search Associate role please click to apply.For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 020 7903 9291 or email@example.com
- Having corporate and/or financial PR experience OR comms experience will help this professional hit the ground running as your knowledge of the industry will be put to good use
- It's likely that you have been working at least to Account Director level in an agency or PR Manager in-house; or perhaps working as a Talent Manager for comms professionals
- Must have very strong database and research skills to ensure you don't miss a trick
- Being comfortable with delivering to deadline is necessary as activities lead to results and this is how we measure our work