This independent creative agency has built a reputation for strategically-led, high quality work across brand and communications. The team is 35 strong with a positive, friendly and upbeat attitude. The partners are collaborative, fair and team-orientated, with a sense of purpose but also a shared sense of fun.
The team works across strategic consultancy, brand creation, development and activation, alongside developing compelling corporate and employee communications and campaigns. Clients vary from FTSE 100 global corporates to independent businesses. Work is UK and global. The approach is consultative, pairing strategy with strong creativity.
The overriding feeling is not one of 'corporate-ness', but one of innovation.Account Director - the role
The team is looking for a talented Account Director with B2B / corporate agency experience and a background in delivering integrated communications and brand across both digital and print channels.
The Client Services team overseas both client and project management. Account Directors are key to the development of strong client relationships, providing both an advisory and account development role to both plan, manage and deliver client projects and develop and grow the long-term profitability of accounts.
The Account Director will have experience in corporate brand development across both print and on and offline channels, to enable the delivery of multi-channel corporate brand campaigns and communications. Account Director - Preferred background & experience
Would also consider:
- 7-8 years + client services experience in a B2B / corporate agency environment
- Currently in an Account Director / Client Director role
- Track record in planning and growing B2B accounts across disciplines
- Strong digital experience including corporate websites and broader digital marketing, knowledge of corporate branding and offline communications
Account Director - skills and expertise
- Experienced Senior Account Managers ready to take the next step in their career
- Relationship management and development - experienced at leading relationships with mid-level and senior-level clients and networking to broaden your influence
- Account development - development of new projects from existing clients, and planning and executing rigorous account development plans across disciplines to deliver account retention and growth
- The agency offer - strong knowledge of best practice thinking across all the agency's disciplines, with a focus on digital strategy, design and delivery and a passion for brands, design, marketing and technology
- Team working - the ability to inspire and engage project teams and work in a close, collaborative way with colleagues (project management, creative, consulting) to deliver best-in-class work and create the best possible client experience
- Financial management - highly numerate with a strong understanding of all areas of agency financial management
- Written output - excellent level of written work with the ability to write clear and engaging proposals, presentation content and reports
It would also be very desirable for this person to have particular knowledge of the B2B sector, for example, working with financial & professional services, PLC organisations and IPOs.
In return, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and work with some friendly, collaborative and innovative minds.