Are you a Content Creator who wants to work for an innovative, passionate company? MPeople are delighted to be assisting a well-established business based on the outskirts of Bolton who offers amazing benefits such as Health Care, Duvet Days, 1st day of school off - when your child starts school, Pension Scheme, and a good work to life balance. Salary £18,000, hours Monday - Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm.
Marketing Executive Duties:
* Research and produce industry-related content for different platforms and channels.
* Write clear marketing copy to promote our partners/services.
* Prepare structured drafts with Content Management Systems.
* Proofread and edit blog posts before.
* Share your work with editors for input and approval.
* Work collaboratively with marketing teams to illustrate articles.
* Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
* Highlight opportunities in our content and recommend new topics.
Marketing Executive Requirements:
* Experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
* Professional services industry experience.
* Portfolio of published articles.
* Experience performing research using multiple sources.
* Web publications
* Excellent writing and editing skills.
* Content Management Systems experience.
Marketing Executive Benefits:
* Summer and Christmas Celebrations, Option to buy holidays, Duvet Days, Pay Day Days Out, Pizza and Beer nights.
* Onsite Parking.
* 1st day of school off - when your child starts school (reception) you get a day off to take and pick them up.
* Pension scheme.
* Holiday entitlement 30 days including bank holidays