Milk Education is partnering with a welcoming and highly successful Primary school in Bolton who are in search of an ECT Primary Teacher to begin their career in education and is happy to work within all key stages.
You will have the opportunity of gaining experience and form positive relationships with staff and pupils in a diverse and positive working environment whilst facilitating children to flourish within all areas of the curriculum.
We are looking for an ECT who is:
* Awaiting their PGCE and QTS status
* Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom
* Creative and Dynamic
* Passionate about enabling every child to fulfill their potential
* Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
* Creative in their approach to children's learning
* Reliable and flexible to suit the expectations of our schools
What Milk-Education can offer you:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Training support sessions
* Video technology will increase your chances of long-term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater to your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment:
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk-
If you are interested in registering for the roles we have, please send your CV to , or for an informal chat with Josh call (phone number removed) or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, from your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment