Protocol Education are working with a large, forward-thinking, and enthusiastic Primary School in Bedford.
The school has an inspirational and dedicated teaching team who are fully committed to ensuring their children reach their full potential.
The school are looking to recruit a full time . They are looking for somebody who energetic, enthusiastic, and committed. There is flexibility to be able to offer a part time position for the right candidate.
The school can offer you:
• an innovative and creative curriculum, developed and delivered with high expectations for progress
• significant opportunities to further your professional development
• motivated children who have growth mind sets
• A great school to further your career
• Supportive senior management team
• Pay to scale
• Salary: £25,714- £40,124
The benefits of working for protocol education:
• Pay to scale for long term positions
• Access to numerous free professional development training courses
• Your own experienced and dedicated consultant
If you are interested in this KS1 teaching job, please submit you apply online today and I will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.