We are currently working with a large and prestigious warehouse and logistics firm based in Felixstowe who are looking for 2 administrators - one for a years maternity contract and an additional to cover approximately 6 months.
To raise customer invoices/credit and purchase orders plus overall general administration. You will be involved in the following duties and responsibilities:
* Ensure that all unplanned absences (sickness) are reported to line manager
* Ensure all customers are invoiced correctly and in accordance to their agreed tariffs
* Produce monthly KPI's
* Assist accountant for external audits
* Deal with supplier queries on the phone and email
* Full job spec given once application has been accepted
* The job is Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
* Intermediate Excel & Word
* Experience of finance admin
* Strong communication skills and confident on the phone
With both roles we are looking to start candidates by the end of June.
This client is a large and corporate company with lots of internal opportunities , therefore getting your foot in the door is a great thing with these guys!
For further information, please call Louise or send in your CV ASAP. We look forward to hearing from you soon