£20.00 - £21.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) - Circa £39.3k | 36 Hours - Day Shifts | 'Good' CQC Rating
A 50 bedded nursing home in the Mansfield looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse join their management team working as Clinical Lead, on a full-time permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home has a fantastic reputation for being one of the elderly and dementia homes in the local area.
About the Clinical Lead role and what the home is offering:
• A fantastic pay rate of £20.00 - £21.00, which comes to an annual salary in the region of £39,300
• A permanent full-time contract of 36 hours per week on day shifts
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development programmes
• The cost of your DBS and NMC registration fees covered
• Company pension scheme
• Free meals whilst on long shifts
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor, and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we're looking for in the Clinical Lead:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation