Contract until September 2023
Monday - Thursday - 8:30 - 16:30 and Friday 8:30 - 16:00
Prince Personnel are working with a business in Shrewsbury who is looking for a Finance Assistant to start ASAP. As Finance Assistant you will have responsibility of the day to day finance processes and will be the first point of contact for many finance queries.
Duties of the role will include:
* Purchase ordering
* Purchase invoice processing - matching invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes, coding and inputting of invoices onto the finance system
* Maintaining and updating the supplier list
* Raising of sales invoices in line with procedures
* Maintaining a system of credit control
* Responsible for receiving income into the business in the form of cash, cheques and bank payments
* Assist with projects when required
* Supporting the admin team as and when necessary including reception cover on a rota basis
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won't be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you're seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you'll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.