Vickers Neal are delighted to be working with Elegant Clutter based at their beautiful officers in Warwick.
Elegant Clutter started out as a small family setup nearly 30 years ago and has now evolved into a highly successful, 50-strong Art Consultancy, delivering original and inspirational artwork to high-profile companies in countries all over the world - from London to New York.
Due to their continued expansion, we are looking for a junior postgraduate with a proven passion for the world of accessories to work as a GRADUATE ACCESSESORIES BUYER
At Elegant Clutter we believe that art can be anything. We also believe that anything is possible. So, we created Art Story, an international art consultancy that knows no limits. We are building a team that will help grow Elegant Clutter's art and sculpture business on a global scale.
Accessory related projects have been growing in numbers over the past few months. This role is required to streamline current processes, ensure quicker response to the end client by having accessory knowledge (current suppliers and their stock, prices, issues related with delivery etc.) under one umbrella, ensure cost and time savings, ensure all procedures are followed to enable Project Management department, Finance department and Goods In/ Out department to operate efficiently
Purpose of the role:
· Coordination and completion of accessory projects on time within budget and within scope meeting the brief from the client
· Coordination of all aspects of accessory project with the main emphasis on research, presentation, budgeting, efficient purchasing, and goods in/ out co-ordination including Quality Control of the items that arrive
· Efficient stock management of goods to ensure existing stock is utilized
Duties of the role:
· Research of appropriate content following the brief from the client (PM in charge of the project)
· Creation of presentation document following approved template to ensure professional output
· Full budgeting including shipping costs / relevant import, custom charges if applicable
· Lead time considerations to meet project deadlines
· Negotiation of price/ payment terms
· Following procedures to ensure efficiency between Project Management team, finance, and Goods In/Out department
* Purchasing of goods
* Monitoring of the process to ensure timely and successful delivery to the quality expected by the client
This role requires a proactive, motivated individual who has a real passion for what they do. You should have an excellent eye for detail and be incredibly keen to research and push to deliver an exceptionally high standard to the clients of Elegant Clutter.
In the first instance please send your CV and portfolio highlighting relevant projects to date. Upon application your CV will be submitted to Vickers Neal Recruitment and Elegant Clutter ONLY. We do not submit applications to third parties