Software developer - .NET FOCUSED - £(Apply online only)/day - INSIDE IR35 - Hybrid - 6 months - Exeter
INSIDE IR35 - HYRBRID (required 2 days a week in the Exeter office)
My client, the largest provider of telecoms services in the UK, are looking for a .Net Developer to join the organisation on a contract basis.
This role ensures the successful delivery of the software development projects and support for the ICT Managed Services Contract (Exeter).
Graduates and junior developers are encouraged to apply
Skills required for the role:
What this role entails:
• Supports a component of a technical project, requiring management of a limited degree of risk or business impact.
• Supports the identification and resolution of issues and defects to ensure delivery to required standard.
• Reviews own work and peers' outputs to contribute to identify and flag errors or potential issues.
• Assists with planning and monitoring of all activities, from scoping to live, to ensure agreed scope and benefits are delivered in a contained project.
• Validate user requirements or proposed solutions.
• Estimate, analyse, design, document, develop, test and debug a range of application software to agreed SLAs / KPIs.
• Analyse and resolve software related issues.
• Provide technical support / knowledge transfer to colleagues when required