*Reporting to:* Netball Lead Coach
*Contract:* Work available in the Easter and Summer school holidays.
*Hours:* 8:30am to 4:30pm.
*Locations: *Oxford and Newbury.
*Pay: *£70.00 - £112.00 per day (with 12.07% holiday pay), dependent on qualifications and experience.
*Summary of Position:*
The role of a Netball Coach is to deliver outstanding, structured netball sessions to the children attending our academies, usually between the ages of 7 and 14. As well as leading sessions, coaches contribute to the high standard of physical, emotional and social care offered by Ultimate Sports Academies. Our coaches have a pastoral role as the leader of a group of children on camp, with the focus being on maintaining welfare and providing high quality care.
* Deliver excellent, energetic coaching sessions where all children can develop their skills, be challenged and have fun.
* Demonstrate the ability to develop and progress sessions for varying ages and abilities.
* Provide challenging content in a safe learning environment.
* Communicate effectively with children and their parents/guardians if required.
* Analyse performance and suggest areas of improvement.
* Supervise and engage with the children outside of session times.
* Continuously promote the welfare of the children in your care.
* Show high levels of energy, enthusiasm and professionalism, acting as a suitable role model for the children.
* Live up to the Ultimate Activity Company's promise of 'Inspiring Children Every Day' and behave in a manner that reflects the expectations of the company throughout your employment.
* Ideally hold a minimum L1 coaching qualification (or equivalent) or have experience playing to a high level.
* Experience of working with children.
* Able to tailor delivery and structure of a session according to age and ability.
* Have an excellent working knowledge of all aspects of netball - technical, tactical and physical.
* Good organisation and communication skills. Candidates must be confident in their ability to lead a group of children and not shy away from responsibility.
* Approachable, patient, and above all, passionate about netball!
* Experience taking sole charge of a group of children.
* Hold a Paediatric First Aid (12 hour or 6 hour) or First Aid at Work qualification.