Candidate Compliance Administrator
Full Time, Permanent (open to hybrid working)
It feels great working for a market leader. Do you have what it takes to join us? Are you driven about your career and want to be surrounded by the best to support you to get there?
Regardless of your recruitment or sales background, are you interested in the world of Education and how you can make a difference to 1000s of pupils and job seekers?
Are you looking for a forward-thinking company and team who listens and supports you, giving you the best chance of success and balance?
Join Protocol Education!
Part of the dynamically growing Supporting Education Group, Protocol Education is one of the UK's leading education recruitment agencies, with hundreds of thousands of teachers who have chosen us since 1993 and over 3,000 schools who trust us as their provider every year. We have over 30 branches across England and are the first-choice agency for over 10,000 educators.
We match talented educators with schools and whether it is finding the best teaching assistant to support literacy or a maths teacher to deliver curriculum continuity for a group of GCSE maths pupils, our teams go home at night knowing they have played a part in the education of thousands of pupils and in the careers of countless educators.
We are on an exciting journey of growth, and we are looking to add Candidate Compliance Administrator to our Safeguarding & Compliance team in London, Kingston.
Who We Are: Safeguarding & Compliance
Our teams are dynamic, energetic and we love working together and welcoming new colleagues. Everyone is always supported to learn and develop as they begin an exciting new journey - after all, we've all been there! We are straight talkers and value open and fluid communication - it is our strong belief that everyone's thoughts and ideas count in our journey of continuous improvement. We work hard, but we also have fun and celebrate our successes.
This position is an excellent first step for anyone looking to build a successful career in recruitment. You will be joining the team led by an experienced manager keen to enable you to hit your full potential. This position requires fast and accurate data entry, working on two separate IT systems, processing individual's background checks, general compliance administration and dealing with consultant, client and candidate queries.
Who You Are
A highly enthusiastic perpetual learner, you will flourish in our team if you:
Are passionate about the difference education can make in the world, regardless of whether or not you have worked in the sector before
Love talking to people and you're great at written communication as well
Have a project management mindset: you think logically through stages of activities, you plan, deliver and follow-up
Are curious and inquisitive and thrive on listening to people and understanding their backgrounds, needs and aspirations
Enjoy teamwork and are able to demonstrate autonomy and initiative
You are ambitious and looking to be recognised for your hard work and success through promotion and career developmentWhat We Offer
* Competitive starting salary
* Clear career path with regular promotion and salary reviews
* Termly incentives, which are three times a year with the potential of earning up to £1,500
* Ad hoc incentives, rewards and prizes throughout the year varying from a free lunch to extra days holiday
* The backing of a market leading specialist company, established for over 25 years
* Group wide training, resources and development and fantastic market leading technology to give you the data, insights and resources to succeed
* Hybrid working options & positive work-life balance
* Cash Plan medical cover
* Discounted gym membership, discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers, free monthly cinema tickets
* Contributory stakeholder pension and life assurance
* Excellent central support departments to support you, your career and your success
* Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
* Company Wellness Centre with regular meditation, mindfulness and yoga sessions
* Two awesome company events a year
* Colleague referral bonus
* Employee travel loans (London only)
If all this is making you wonder what it would be like to work with us, don't hesitate: send us your CV and we will be in touch shortly to talk through next steps.