A Paid Social Account Manager is required for a leading media agency, based in London. A Salary of up to £50,000 is offered, depending on experience.
This role is hybrid working, but remote candidates would be considered.
You must have hands on paid social experience. You will also need to be quite analytical and good with data, as this agency specialises in performance.
You will oversee the planning, execution, and optimization of large-scale paid campaigns across multiple platforms. You will manage client communication within key accounts, build relationships with decision makers and present the strategic vision.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading media agency based in London.
The Paid Social Account Manager will ideally have the following experience:
- Excellent maths and analytics experience
- Previous hands-on experience with paid social advertising
- Experience as an account manager in a media agency
London - hybrid working
Closest tube station is Chancery Lane
Salary / Benefits
Up to £50,000 + benefits
- Bonus scheme paid quarterly
- Private health insurance
- ClassPass membership - monthly subscritions to gyms classes and wellbeing offerings
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly happy hours and quarterly socials
- Monthly hair and nails
Please email your CV through Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) to discuss the role in more detail.