POJ2519 - Nurse Unit Manager
£20.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) - Circa £45.7k | 44 Hours - Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as Unit Nurse Manager in a 75+ bedded, fully CQC compliant home in Crownhill.
The home is owned and ran by a nationally recognised care provided and specialises in a variety of care categories.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• Permanent full-time contract to work 44 hours per week on day shifts
• Competitive hourly rate of £20.00 which is in line with NHS Band 7 pay rates and a salary in the region of £45,760.
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including training, development, and career progression programmes
• Perkbox - employee benefits and discounted package
• Care friends
• Duvet Days
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery.
You will lead and develop the care team, motivating the team to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Nurse Unit Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
• Demonstrate good working knowledge and be able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation