A superb opportunity to work for a Doncaster retail business who are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their established and stable business. The role will be varied including some marketing duties - e-commerce and social media and website but then will require some administration support as well. The role would suit a candidate with some exposure in marketing or a college leaver / Business or Marketing graduate, My client is a global business who is known in their industry for exceptional customer service and high quality products.
What makes this role unique:
* A company that passionately value their customers - customer service is at the heart of this business and ensuring EVERY SINGLE customer is happy with the product and service is paramount.
* Hybrid role - opportunity to split time between the office and home once training has commenced
* Management style - the MD has an open door policy and does not believe in micro management
* Flexible working - work / life balance
* Excellent working hours - 8am-4:30pm
* Free parking
* Food shop - every week the business does a weekly food shop for employees
* Family orientated
* 22 days holiday - rising to 25 days (one day every year)
Job Duties Include:
* To support the goal of maximum sales and maximum profitability through marketing activity.
* To review continually and to see that all partners websites are updated: with the agreed range, with the most updated and available marketing material.
* To support the business with internal and external comms.
* To ensure all marketing material is created to support the business of maximising sales.
* Supporting with ecommerce, social media and website reviews.
The ideal candidate:
* A fast learner , with a good approach to technology
* A keen interest in marketing
* Aware of the e-commerce world, with a customer service approach and a bit of commercial and retail mind.
* College student or graduate in business or marketing or some exposure to marketing in current role.
* A team player