Learning Academy Partnership
Flexible Start July - September 2022
The Learning Academy partnership has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Finance Lead to join our centralised Business Support Team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting our mission that every child has the right to live life to the full.
You will work closely with the Operational Finance Lead on a day to day basis in respect of the operational functions relating to the Trust's finance resources, where you will receive support and be nourishment to achieve your full potential.
We are at an exciting time in our development as a growing family of aspirational schools, working together to enable even our most vulnerable children to flourish. You will be part of shaping the next phase of our School Trust development and growth, providing excellent, effective and flexible support to all stakeholders within the Learning Academy Partnership.
The ideal candidate will make multi-tasking look easy and have a confident positive 'can do' approach whilst showing commitment to the role.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Have or will be working towards a recognised finance qualification or equivalent experience
• Have a professional and friendly approach
• Have a good level of accounting and IT Skills
• Be motivated, innovative, adaptable and enthusiastic in all aspects of their work
• Have confidence in using technology and an ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
• Demonstrate good organisational skills and the ability to work to tight timescales and remain calm under pressure
• Have the ability to prepare, analyse and interpret financial information
• Hard-working and a good team player
• Have an eye for detail
• Enthusiastic, creative, innovative and are prepared to 'roll your sleeves up and get stuck in'
• Ability to travel between our academies
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to make a profound difference to children's lives
• A culture that takes work life balance extremely seriously for all its colleagues
• The chance to work as part of a collective in a values led School Trust
• Opportunities to develop your career within our growing School Trust
• A strong, proactive wellbeing network across the School Trust
• Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
• Trust benefit schemes
• A generous Local Government Pension Scheme
The Learning Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures are required for this post along with the other necessary checks. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
We want to support you in deciding if this is the right role for you. If you would like more information about this exciting opportunity, or to arrange a visit, please contact Emma Clark on (phone number removed)
Closing Date: 9am 13th june 2022