An exciting time to be joining this high tech, market leading organisation as interim Finance Manager, for a minimum period of 6 months, for this largely remote home working role.
Our tech specialist innovative and market leading client, require an interim Finance Manager to support the financial controller is managing all aspects of finance, and the finance team, through a period of high growth, and multi acquisitions. The role will be mostly a hybrid/remote working role, with expectation of 1 day a week in the office.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have previous experience in working within a fast-paced, B2B environment who are looking to add value to the business function. Additionally, it is crucial that the Finance Manager has experience in managing subordinate staffs in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. This person will come in and immediately play an important role in overseeing end-to-end finance operations, system controls, balance sheet and P&L reconciliations, so you will need to be comfortable in managing and coordinating month end duties, analysing reports, monitoring cash flow and treasury.
The responsibilities of the role include:
* Managing a minimum team of 4
* Responsible for the accuracy, completeness and reconciliation of all financial information processed
* Direct cash flow management and forecasting
* Producing monthly management pack/analysis
* Reviewing global payroll
* Monthly balance sheet and P&L reconciliations and analysis
* Reviewing credit card/travel expenses according to policy
* Indirect and Direct tax review and submission for NAM/EMEA/APAC region
* Managing cash balances
* Assisting with statutory audit and global audit
What we're looking for:
Must have skills/experience:
* At least 3 years experience in similar role in a dynamic corporate environment
* Strong technical accounting knowledge
* Ability to stick to time constraints
* Ability to delegate and manage the work of others
* IFRS/Statutory experience and knowledge
* Clear and diplomatic communicator
* Self-starter with ability to use own initiative to tackle problems and improve procedures
* Ability to coach and develop other team members
* Have attention to detail and an eye for accuracy in all facets of their job
* Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
We look for the following core competencies in everyone we hire at Smart Communications:
* Analytical Ability - effectiveness in analysing situations and identifying key issues.
* Planning and execution - monitoring progress, taking action when necessary to rectify situations / meet deadlines.
* Proactive - taking responsibility for making things happen.
* Social Magnetism - taking actions, that show awareness of one's own impact on others.
* Teamwork - collaborating with and promoting collaboration between different parts of the business.
* Technical expertise - keeping up to date technically within one's own functional area.
* Adaptability - stability of performance under uncertainty and pressure