Clinical Services Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Salary: £19.50 - £20.50 per hour
Location: Irvine, Ayrshire
Contracted Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift Pattern: Days
Contract type: Permanent
Covid vaccinations: If offered employment, you must produce evidence that you have either commenced or completed the vaccination programme. If not, you must agree to have both vaccinations before your start date. All staff need to be fully vaccinated by Thursday 11th November 2021 or prove medical exemption.
*All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. *
This is a perfect opportunity to become part of an experienced and compassionate team as a Clinical Services Manager. This company are recognised as the UKs largest care provides, specialising in care of the elderly and providing the highest quality of care in over 300 homes situated across the United Kingdom.
Working for this leading care provider, you will be instrumental in providing the highest quality of care to this care home located in Irvine. This nursing home welcomes 90 residents who require residential: nursing and nursing memory care for those living with Dementia.
In your role as a Clinical Service Manager, you'll value kindness above all. You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records.
Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you. Being a Clinical Services Manager, you'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Clinical Services Manager:
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
Benefits working as a Clinical Services Manager:
* Paid NMC PIN renewal - annual registration fee.
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
* Free DBS / PVG
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* Award winning Learning and Development department based at head office.
* GP Online - around the clock GP consultation
* Colleague discounts - access to over 1600 high street discounts
* Wellbeing - a free of charge access to an independent and confidential employee assistance programme provided by AXA.
* Blue light and Arriva bus discounts
* Weight watcher corporate discounts
* Refer a friend scheme of £250.
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time