HR Project Manager'
Salary: Up to 60K depending on experience
Location: West London - working from home
Remarkable Jobs are currently working with an established global organisation, who are seeking a "HR Project manager" to join their team.
The successful candidate will support the People Operations who is responsible for driving and overseeing the delivery of the project to implement new systems and processes to transform the services offered across HR and Payroll.
The ideal candidate will be able to work with various HR function and business to ensure excellent process architecture is in place, delivering the required outcomes. You will be able to support the transition, adopting legacy systems and implementation.
'HR Project Manager' Key Responsibilities:
• Successfully build and calibrate system to reflect processes, workflow, documentation and reporting requirements.
• Manage stakeholder relationships.
• Lead on the testing and ensure clear documentation.
• Ensure that the system integrates with other enterprise systems where applicable.
• Using the systems standard reporting suite, work with the team to design and build a range of reports and dashboards for a wide user group.
• Lead on the migration of data from legacy systems, liaising with technical teams as required.
• In collaboration with vendors, develop a robust test plan for UAT
'HR Project Manager' Key Skills:
• 3+ Years in HR data and Operations experience
• Demonstrable experience in similar position
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Visio user.
• Understanding of data gathering, cleaning, transforming and ETL techniques
• SQL database skills
• Previous work with tools such as PowerBi (or other dashboarding tools like Tableau or Qlik), querying data from excel or a database and visualisation skills into a dashboard would be beneficial
• Previous experience of implementing HR systems is an advantage
• Ability to work in high-pressure situations
For immediate consideration for the 'HR Project Manager role, please apply today