Zachary Daniels Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this global retail business throughout an exciting period of expansion, investment and development in the appointment of a Buying Manager to manage their General Merchandise category.
Reporting to the Trading Controller you will manage a sizeable product portfolio through a team of buyers to drive value back into the business and ultimately impact the end customer positively from a price and quality matrix.
Product experience is not important here, the main attraction will be in skill set, capability, attitude and behaviours.
The Requirements for the all roles are as follows:
· Previous retail buying experience
· Experience of online trading desirable
· Experience of sourcing from the Far-East is advantageous
· Strong commercial skills and ability to interpret the market quickly
· Engaging and influential communication
· Exceptional analytical skills and ability to utilise data to back business decisions
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Understanding of Profit and Loss management
In return our client can offer a genuinely amazing hybrid working environment, career progression and exposure to all aspects of the business both domestically and internationally.