AIJ621 - Deputy Manager
£21.00 per Annum (NHS Band 7) - Circa £38.2k | 35 Hours | "Good" CQC Rating | RGN/RMN Considered
A 60+ bedded nursing home in Colchester is looking for a qualified RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This home cares for a number of elderly adults who suffer with various health conditions, the staff strive to provide the residents with only the best care so they can have a good quality of life.
About the Deputy Home Manager role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 35 hours per week on day shifts.
• A competitive pay rate of £21.00, which is in line with NHS Band 7 which comes to an annual salary of £38,220
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing learning and career development programmes
As a Deputy Home Manager, you'll be making sure the level of clinical care we offer goes beyond just professional standards and statutory, regulatory, and legal requirements.
It will mean providing specialist nursing support and advice, taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager's absence and supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that's unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues.
What we're looking for in a Deputy Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Excellent knowledge of national standards
• A background in person centred care planning within a care home
• Good organisational, time-management, communication, and interpersonal skills
• A genuine interest in elderly care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation