Are you a Technical Officer with PWay experience?
Do you have experience working on PWay projects for Network Rail?
We are seeking an experienced Engineer to work on a Network Rail framework to manage design and construction activities for allocated projects in work bank.
Rate: £430/day (Inside IR35 - Umbrella)
Duration: 6 months, likely to extend
Location: Wimbledon & Sites across Wessex
·Experience for track survey, wheel timber, S&C renewal and plain line renewal.
·Experience for tamping (both design and maintenance tamping) and stressing.
·Knowledge and experience of track renewal or maintenance experience and construction management process, systems and standards.
·Knowledge of track design requirements, processes and techniques
- Carry out work safely and in accordance with the safe systems of work procedures, method statements, plans and other instructions.
- Provide technical support and guidance.
- Undertake and supervise technical tasks, survey and design work.
- Prepare specifications and requisition for materials.
- Manage processes and systems for the calibration and certification of tools and equipment.
- Manage information to update systems, databases and records.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to me at (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed)