Our partner is beautiful Georgian House Spa who are part of a small, award winning group of hotels who truly value their employees. The spa compromises a number of treatment rooms, manicure areas, relaxation room, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, sauna and steam and more. As a Spa Manager your key responsibility will be to ensure that a 5 star standard is maintained throughout and to drive the success of the Spa.
You will be responsible for working with marketing teams to actively promote the business, set and monitor KPI's throughout the team, and ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times. You will be required to understand the hotel values and ensure that this is demonstrated across the departments to create an enjoyable and welcoming environment for all.
*On offer for you...*
* Basic Salary starting from £35,000 + DOE
* Amazing discounts across the group including hotel stays and F&B for yourself, family and friends!
* Access to free Employee Assistance Programme
* Length of service rewards including afternoon tea, hotel stays and extra days off
* Excellent progression routes available with internal promotions
* Ongoing training and development options
* Access to the company perks platform with discounts on retail and hospitality
*Experience and Qualifications...*
* Experience managing a 5-star spa as a Spa Manager or Assistant Spa Manager
* Level 3 Beauty or equivalent is essential
* 48-hour contract which will including some weekends
*APPLY TODAY* | Via this advert or email our recruitment team at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) or call 07920 268390. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
*In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK*
*About Spa Elite:* Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.