Amazing opportunity arrived for an experienced Administrator with accounts/credit control background.
Our client is looking for Collection Advisor to join their growing Wrexham team.
You will be joining a fun and dynamic Credit Control Team team in a company that is well established in their industry, giving you stability and a great work atmosphere!
Job Title: Collections Advisor
Salary: £22,000 to £23,000 per annum
- Reporting to the Collections Manager, you will be responsible for the collection and debt reduction of assigned invoices as well as supporting and educating customers on timescales for payments, payment patterns to reduce debt, investigating and resolving issues our customers may face.
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with Word, Excel
- Administration experience
- An ability to work under pressure and a desire to support and assist the customer.
- Strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ideally the successful candidate will have recent experience of working within a collection's or debt management environment however full training, guidance and support will be provided.
We are looking for immediate start on this role, so if you have worked in similar position previously and available straight away please submit your CV and a member of our Public Sector team will contact you to discuss in more detail.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment