1. The post holder will be expected to work unsupervised on their specific area of specialism but also work on a wide range of Project based financial issues and provide suggestions for the resolution.
2. The role requires a high level of financial accountancy skills as they will need to have and develop specialist areas of knowledge.
3. The postholder will need to undertake other tasks as required.
4. To manage the financial accounting area for the Accounts or the Budget with limited supervision.
5. To ensure all reconciliations and forecast models are up-to-date
6. To propose and deliver solutions with limited supervision for complex accounting problems.
7. Pro-Actively seek opportunities to improve the financial support provided to Council?s deliver efficiencies including through the implementation of system improvements and increased automation.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law