Manchester Staff are currently searching for a Strategy Manager to be based in our client's offices in the centre of Manchester. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading, multi award winning Digital Marketing Agency with a fantastic array of household name fashion, financial and sport clients who you will of either bought from or certainly heard of.
Due to new client wins and expansion, they are looking for a Strategy Manager to add to their industry renowned team.
In this role you will report directly into the company CEO and be responsible for devising client strategies across the agency's existing portfolio of leading brands alongside Heads of specialist departments such as Paid Media, SEO, and PR, and assist in the winning of new business opportunities. This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Experience Required:
* 3+ years' experience in a Strategy focused role.
* A strong knowledge of all things Digital Marketing and Social Media.
* Able to develop and deliver multi-channel Digital strategies based on brand plan objectives.
* Able to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess goals - ROI and KPIs.
* Able to provide audits and recommend strategy optimisations.
* Able to produce reports, studies and presentations when required.
* Able to create decks to present to clients for new business proposals.
* Strong with data and analytics and can tell a story through rankings and performance.
* Excellent communicator both when collaborating with teams internally and with clients externally.
* A hands-on approach and the ability to think strategically and influence others.
* £45-£55k salary dependant on experience.
* 25 days Holiday plus your Birthday off and Bank Holidays' (34 days total).
* Permanent hybrid working.
* Flexible working hours and 'Me Days'.
* Biannual bonus based on your performance.
* Every employee is a shareholder, including you.
* Regular team nights out, lunches and activities such as trips to the races, team hikes and hiring of venues such as Impossible.
* Personal development budget replenished every year.
* Regular salary reviews.
* Wellness and fitness programmes.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
About Manchester Staff:
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.
We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
- After placement support