Immediate Start Finance Assistant | Rapid Growth Healthtech | London & Outside IR35
Harmonic Finance are proud to be working on an exclusive basis for one of the UK's fastest growing Healthtech businesses in their search for a Finance Assistant. The successful applicant will join the team on a 3-month contract to assist our client with transactional responsibilities.
Looking to start immediately, this role will work directly with the Finance Manager to assist on accounts payable and accounts receivable duties. This role will offer significant mentorship opportunities due to the close working relationship alongside the Finance Director.
Despite their impressive growth and rapid development, the company has retained their fun, start-up culture. They have a real sense of purpose, genuinely looking to improve people's lives, so the ideal candidate will have a similar mindset and be genuinely committed to the company's mission.The role
Working extremely flexibly and outside of IR35, this role will focus on the diligent processing of the business's operational finances. The key responsibilities include:
What our client would like to see (essential):
- Owning accounts payable and processing company payments.
- Processing bank reconciliations.
- Credit control.
- Assisting with resolving any finance or accounts queries.
- Assisting the Finance Manager or Finance Director with any ad-hoc finance tasks.
What we'd like to see (non-essential):
- Immediately available to interview and start with client
- Xero experience
- Credit control/Accounts Receivable experience
- Ambitious and 'understands' the 'chaos' that life in a start-up involves!
- Experience working in a rapid-growth SME
- Experience in a Healthtech business
: £150 -180 per day (outside of IR35)Location:
If this role is of interest, please apply online or forward your CV
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.Follow us on Twitter @OJHarmonic @HarmonicGroupHQ