This is an ongoing temporary assignment with the view to go permanent, carrying out various administrative duties.Client Details
My client is a well established business, looking to expand their project support administration team.DescriptionThe key responsibilities would include:
ProfileThe successful candidate:
- To support the projects team by seeking authorisation and planning approvals from our external service providers
- Managing and monitoring approval requests for civil works
- Updating database and self-serving data to produce detailed maps
- Identifying and following up missing or flawed information.
- Gather and process information from multiple sources, to collate and communicate in logical and appropriate manner to varying audiences
- To work with accuracy and speed to analyse and share information in an articulate, timely and simple manner.
- Desire to learn new skills within planning processes, and subsequently adhere to and role model great process practices.
- Maintain efficient communication within project team relating to status of all works and requests
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to start immediately
- Previous administration experience
- Eager to learn and develop
- Good communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
A competitive salary as well as the possibility to progress into a permanent position.