Studio Workflow Manager - London/Hybrid - £45,000 - £55,000
Our client, a global creative agency, is seeking an experienced Studio Workflow Manager to work across a range of their teams and globally recognised brands.
You will have the responsibility of scheduling daily resources and the allocation of all creative production activity. As a Studio Workflow Manager you will also make sure that the studio is ran efficiently, whilst ensuring a positive nature remains amongst colleagues, through the running of internal functions, systems processes & procedures.
Consisting of predominantly B2B client accounts and supporting resourcing across a handful of client accounts, the role will deliver vital resource and studio management across the creative production tasks. You will be required to manage the workload balance between permanent and freelancer staff.What you'll do as a Studio Workflow Manager:
What you'll bring as a Studio Workflow Manager:
- Own the resourcing schedule and all resourcing-based meetings
- Ensure a fair distribution of workloads amongst the studio
- Own project delivery expectations and ensure all deadlines are achieve
- Showcase strong budget management by ensuring all projects are running within budget
- Manage resource allocation and identify and improve its efficiency
- Support all resourcing requirements through the utilisation of workflow tools
- Multi-task and manage 30+ resources simultaneously
- Previous experience of work within a creative or production agency
- Excellent resource management (essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to accurately collect and report data
- Impeccable time management and strong organisational skills
- A flexible and pro-active approach
If this sounds like you, apply now for immediate consideration!