National Audit Office - Interim Analyst Hybrid working (WFH and either London or Newcastle office)
Reed Finance are proud to have been appointed exclusive recruitment partners to the National Audit Office (NAO), the UK's independent public spending watchdog in supporting them with recruiting a number of analysts to start as soon as possible. This will be a contract of three months duration, with a possibility of extension.The key responsibilities are:
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting data on a wide range of relevant public policy topics, using a range of quantitative and qualitative methods
- Interpreting and presenting findings to contribute to draft reports
- Supporting Parliamentary select committees, particularly the Public Accounts Committee
- Gaining insight and knowledge of the audit client and developing good relations
- Spending part of your time using your expertise to contribute to NAO's analytical and other networks across the office. This includes providing analytical support or advice to others outside of your team on analytical techniques and methods where you have experience
- Exceptional analysis skills - Economics, modelling, data analytics, financial, social research methods, GIS methods and statistics
- Substantial experience showing the above with relevant examples
- Experience within central government/public administration and/or performance audit is desirable
- Advanced excel, data and systems experience
- A can-do attitude with a collaborative approach
The position sits inside IR35 and is offering a competitive day rate depending on experience.
The National Audit Office and REED positively welcome and encourage applications from all areas of society regardless of the individual's race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, or disability.
All third party and direct applications sent to the client will be forwarded to Jay Sandhu at Reed Finance for full consideration alongside all other applicants.
To apply or to find out more information, please contact Jay Sandhu at .