Interim Senior Accountant needed for a global media and entertainment business! The primary focus of this role, will be to prepare quarter and year-end close reporting including local Statutory and Tax requirements. The successful candidate will also work closely with PWC to help prepare for audit.
My client requires someone with good audit knowledge, so anyone ACA qualified from a top 10 practice firm would be ideal! If you are ACCA qualified, you must have led the audit process from the other side previously.
Key responsibilities -
- Take responsibility of accounting and reporting of US GAAP compliance, Local GAAP compliance and statutory reporting
- Submission of accurate and timely reporting packages on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- Support PWC with the annul statutory audits
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and Control Standards
- Identify and drive areas of improvement within current processes with the aim of maintaining the current high standard of service provided
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), Post Qualification Experience preferred
- Audit experience - either from a practice firm or leading the process in industry
- Strong educational qualifications with preferably an Accounting background
- Strong excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.