The client is a leading video tech rental company providing high-end equipment and world-class technical services for live entertainment, virtual production, film & TV drama, broadcast, (e)sports and corporate events.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, our Account Managers are responsible for the successful management of relationships with our clients, in a hybrid role there is also the requirement to play the role of technical project manager on certain projects.
• You're a people person. Our Account Managers are the first port of call for our clients and you'll build collaborative and trusting relationships with both new and existing clients.
• You have specific experience using a wide range of video technology and use your knowledge to guide clients to solutions that you know are feasible. Our hybrid AM/PM role is focussed on giving our client the perfect blend of relationship support teamed with technical knowledge, you're not a salesperson.
• You have previous experience in a similar role within the AV industry.
• Clients trust you. They trust in your technical knowledge and know that you'll do everything within your power to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
• You have a commercial mindset and profit margins and budgets are forefront in your mind at all times
• You're a skilled communicator. You work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, keeping communications open, clear and well formed.
• You are happy to travel frequently for work, knowing that you would be required to attend site for the load in of projects you are involved in where possible.
• Leading on client relationship management. Collaborating and providing realistic solutions to challenges while pushing technical boundaries without impacting profit margins.
• Collaborating with project managers / drafts people to produce technical drawings
• Generating RAMS and communicating them with internal and external stakeholders
• Leading on project management of jobs including crewing, logistics and timelines
• Continually corresponding with clients on active projects, keeping them informed as well as looking for opportunities to upsell
• Building relationships with new and existing clients, proactively discussing upcoming opportunities
• Supporting the Director of Film & TV with proactive account management, project technical support and promotional days
• The focus for this role will be Film and TV, however as a small, growing business you will be asked to be involved in all service areas
• Competitive salary
• 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per year on 3 years' service to a maximum of 30 days
• Your birthday off every year
• Cycle to work scheme
• Standard pension contributions