Senior C# Developer London to £120k
Senior C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a C# technologist with finance experience seeking a role where you can take a lead and remain hands-on with technology?
You could be progressing your career at a successful and growing FinTech.
As a Senior C# Developer you will design and develop new products and features across technology platforms that are widely used by buy-side firms for message broking and connectivity to funds, collaborating with the Architecture group to define the technology processes. You'll work across the full development lifecycle as a senior member of the team contribute to planning and ensure delivery is on time; you'll design PoCs for new features and demonstrate solution possibilities; you will also help to mentor more junior team members in an Agile team environment.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home, in time you'll join colleagues in the London, City office 2-3 days a week with the rest of the time work from home.
- You have experience within a financial services environment and have a good understanding of financial products
- You have strong C# .Net design and development skills
- You have a good knowledge of enterprise messaging systems (e.g. NServiceBus, Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ)
- You have a good knowledge of SQL Server
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with excellent communication skills; including stakeholder management and mentoring
As a Senior C# Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £120k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Senior C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net) opportunity.