Your role in the team?
Paddys Customer Service Team Leaders are the face of the business! We want people who love talking and getting to know our customers. Staying calm under pressure, you must constantly look for ways to improve yourself and the shop. We are forever pushing and exploring new ways to drive the business to adapt to Retails ever evolving Online presence! Ideally, we want people who will embrace technology as they will flourish in Paddy Power, combining their ability to promote our online products and services within our shops and still provide an epic customer journey.
We want all our people to always want to achieve more so when we say progression, we mean it! Be Brave... Map your journey to reach your career goals through endless opportunities within our business. Your journey with us is simply what you make of it! Dont worry if youve never worked in the betting industry before, well give you the knowledge... but its your attitude that counts! Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading!
How we do it?
We want people who will exceed customers expectations, building effective relationships with customers, creating a warm and positive environment which they love to be in. This will include cross selling our retail and online products and services, clearly communicating answers to customer queries and informing customers about our latest promotions.
Other duties will include:
- Step up and guide operations in the absence of the Shop and Assistant Manager
- Responsible for all shop operations including opening and closing procedures
- Taking and processing bets
- Keeping and maintaining shop presentation standards
- Ability to adapt to different situations while still staying completely customer obsessed
- Play by the rules by complying with Social Responsibility duties
Are you proactive, eager and focused on results? Do you have the potential to achieve shop goals, sales and targets? Do you have a team player attitude and relish opportunities to
- Shop Grading Payments
- Online Sign-up Payments
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Share Save Scheme
- Apprenticeship Scheme (UK only)