Shift Pattern available
4 on 4 off + nightshift uplift of 20% (1st month in role will be spent in training working the hours of 9am - 5pm)
6am - 4pm
9/10pm - 7/8am
· Support laboratory management and laboratory users in respect of LIMS functionality, day to day operational issue management, onboarding and training in respect of the end-to-end clinical diagnostics workflow for COVID testing.
· Provide first line support to users and management in respect of LIMS operations, functionality, data flow and reporting.
· Track and manage support issues in a consistent way leveraging the helpdesk tools, issue management process and business issue prioritisation.
· Manage and drive interactions with the LIMS and other Core Lab IT vendors to escalate, investigate and resolve support issues and product feature requests.
· Work closely with the IT team to ensure users have the right tools and equipment to access LIMS inside and outside the lab and service level agreement are maintained.
· Coordinate with the core lab equipment and IT team to support the integration of laboratory equipment to the LIMS system and ensure operational efficiency.
· Work with the quality team to ensure good change control, release management and documentation to maintain the validate state of the LIMS system and enhance and improve the lab processes over time.
· Supporting the writing of documents for troubleshooting, standard operating procedures and work instructions.
· Data entry and upkeep to maintain the integrity of LIMS for equipment, operators and locations
Skills & Experience
· Proven track record in software management or super-user experience.
· Knowledge of medical diagnostic testing, particularly PCR.
· Previous experience within a laboratory environment
· Expert use of database and data analysis tools.
· Experience in software training or practical demonstration
· Good communication skills and personal organisation.
· High level of attention to detail
· Practical experience using or administrating a LIMS system and/or experience with databases and database structures
· Experience working within an ITIL framework
· Experience using knowledge base
· Experience working within a medical diagnostic laboratory
· Knowledge of instrument connectivity and laboratory equipment.
· Experience working in an ISO 15189 or ISO 17025 accredited environment
· Enterprise reporting applications
· Experience of working with computer systems in regulated environments, GxP, quality control or clinical operations