Service Desk Specialist - German Speaking - ONLY
based in the office in Peterborough.
Due to new a new contract, I am seeking a German speaking specialist to offer 1st line support to a variety of customers within a business to business team. My client can offer a long-term opportunity within technology, you will be at the forefront of service excellence.I'm looking for someone who has knowledge of the IT platforms, applications and equipment and has a genuine interest to build their career in IT.£12 P/H
- This role is on a 7.5 hour shift rotation between the hours of 8am and 8pm 5 days out of 7.Key responsibilities include;
- Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
- Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
- Pro-actively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
- Escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
- Adhering to Incident management procedures.
Our client is happy to look at CV's from applicants with a solid customer service and/or sales background. In anticipation of these needs, we are expecting interviews and start dates ASAP.
If these positions are of interest, please contact