IT Service Desk Analyst
3 months - possible extension
£23.90 - £25.25 per hour UMB
The post will be WFH (although we might beneficial to do the first week or so in the office just to get familiar with the team and the systems) SW18
To work as part of a team to provide a central point of contact for staff and other stakeholders needing contact with IT. As a team provide a professional and competent IT support service, owning and resolving calls as appropriate, and managing calls where these need to be passed to colleagues in other areas of Corporate IT or the organisation.Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Along with the rest of the team, make sure that the service is covered during agreed service hours.
- Assist in the enhancement of customer relationships within the service desk function and in building and maintaining a customer facing & communicative ethos within the team.
- Receive, analyse and record any incidents or requests in line with established systems and procedures, ensuring that all customers are dealt with in a speedy, effective, efficient and courteous manner keeping them informed as to the progress.
- Liaise with customers or other 3rd parties to ensure an accurate record of faults or other requirements is obtained, and that this information is recorded within the relevant call on IT's service management software.
- Troubleshoot incidents, escalating any that cannot be resolved within laid down timescales.
- Log and allocate IT related requests that should be passed onto other sections, and deal with those that need to be progressed at the Service Desk.
- Take ownership of all calls logged by you, or any allocated to you, and ensure these are followed up and escalated in line with procedures and SLAs.
- Be familiar with systems, processes, reports etc. used within your section, where necessary providing training and assistance on these.
- Make sure all information relating to calls is complete and accurate, that notes relating to individual incidents or requests are kept up to date so that colleagues and the customer are kept informed.
- Identify commonly reported incidents or reoccurring customer questions and document articles or "how to" guides for publication on the client's and SSA intranets.
- Good attitude/team worker
- Customer service
- General first line troubleshooting - eg AD/M365
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy