Hays Marketing is proud to be working exclusively and in partnership with a specialised, engineering-oriented business who provide the highest level of technical support to their customers. They are based in the UK and operate world-wide . They are looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team, this is a pivotal role where they are looking for someone who is from a commercial technical marketing background and who has experience of working within a Tech/Science/Engineering /Start-up or within the Software industry. Duties will include:
- Develop a marketing strategy
- Website and content development
- Responsibility for all Marketing, SEO, Social Media and PR.
- Manage all external marketing communications
- Supporting with business events, from exhibitions and conferences
- Creating marketing collateral including brochures, leaflets and annual reports.
- Working closely with the sales team
- Reporting directly to the MD
This role would be ideally suited to a hands-on strategic marketer who can make a real impact within this growing organisation. They are looking for someone with a breadth of marketing experience that can hit the ground running and help to expand their already successful business. The ideal candidate will come from a technical marketing background and it would be desirable if you have worked within a similar industry. You will be passionate, enthusiastic and have drive and motivation with the ability to work on your own initiative and within a small team.This is a full time permanent position however they would consider part time (4 days) for the right candidate. In return they are offering the following competitive benefits:
- Competitive salary c£75k package
- Generous bonus paid twice a year based on company performance
- Free parking onsite
- Friendly working environment
- Modern air conditioned building in a rural location
- Private healthcare and Life Insurance for you and your family
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 8% employer pension contribution
If you would like to find out more about the role and organisation, please get in touch on the details below.If you do not feel suited for this role but you are still looking for work, please also get in touch for a confidential discussion of your career.