Would you like to join an employee-owned organisation that has topped the UK 'Best Companies to Work For' lists for 15 years, as well as been rated 'World Class' for its respect and support of colleagues, and 'Climate Positive' for its environmental achievements?
Now is your chance! We have an opportunity for Team Leader (early years qualified to level 3 or above) to join the team at our Pennypot Day Nursery in Chobham on a full-time basis fixed-term from October 2022.
In return for the passion, energy and enthusiasm you demonstrate as you provide every child the best possible care and early years education, we are offering you a pay rate of £12.52-£13.67 per hour. Package
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation'
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
- Unlimited recommend a friend scheme (up to £1000 per recommendation)
- Qualification reward payments
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
- £1000 welcome bonus is available with some of our roles
- Through positive interaction and purposeful engagement, you will ensure the individual needs of every child in your care are met. You will inspire and nurture your team to do the same
- You will guide and enable your team to work together to create and maintain a safe and supportive environment both indoors and out, which encourages children to confidently explore, experiment and grow
- The observations you record and share will celebrate children's achievements and identify their next steps of learning, which can collaboratively be supported both at nursery and at home. You will support, mentor and deploy your team so that their observations are just as meaningful and effective
- You will respectfully engage with parents, colleagues and external professionals in order to successfully work in partnership to uphold children's well-being
You are passionate and enthusiastic about enabling children to become happy and confident learners who can reach their full potential; the same is true of the team you lead. You're self-motivated, naturally nurturing and a positive role model.