About the PR Company
Our award-winning Public Relations client is currently looking for a PR Account Manager to join their team. Primarily focused on the technology sector, they are committed to using Public Relations and thought-provoking campaigns as a means of telling the world about the transformative power of Technology and its innovations. A company with global reach, they currently have offices in the London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles, Madrid, Milan and Paris among other locations.
They are incredibly committed to their people, having been voted one of the top 10 Tech PR Agencies to work for in 2022. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to jump on board and be a part of their continued growth within the world of Public Relations, while also working for an organisation that puts great emphasis on its employees learning, development and wellbeing. This is highlighted in their commitment to flexible working arrangements and industry leading training and development programs.
In their PR Account Manager, they are looking for someone who can continue to grow an inclusive and welcoming environment in their fast growing Media Tech team. You will play a crucial role in the growth of this team and there will be opportunities to progress your career quickly!Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Manager
- Effectively manage client account and budget objectives through good planning, project management, problem anticipation and above all a solution orientated approach
- Working closely with the PR account team, manage day-to-day client relationships and satisfaction
- Work with the senior Public Relations team in responding to new business proposals by remaining flexible and completing activities such as compiling detailed research, providing creative ideas to brainstorms and collating slides
- Maintain and grow strong relationships with key media and influencers expanding efforts towards senior level PR contacts
- Regularly identify opportunities for improving team or client management/servicing and then spearheading their implementation
- Prior experience working as a PR Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive
- Experience working in B2B industry sectors
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and build client accounts within Public Relations
- A passion for media, digital communications and technology
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working - freedom to set your own hours, no set start/finish times
- Remote working
- Company phone
- Life, Health and Travel insurance
If you are interested in working for a global Tech PR company who puts people at the forefront of its values and principles then please do apply with your CV.
Alternatively, if you have any questions or would like to have a discussion around the role, do reach out to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org