Are you available to work on a 6 month FTC - hybrid 2 days in the office, 3 from home - to cover a payroll audit? Do you have international payroll experience?
* To Audit all country payrolls and provide a written payroll process for each one, highlight any areas that are missing and to make recommendations to fix the missing areas.
* To assist in the payrolls for newly acquired Companies.
* Ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll tax obligations.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
* To support the Payroll Team with appointed auditors and implement process improvements where suggested.
* Reviewing the process created for each payroll cycle, providing a written payroll process for each one.
* Checking Gross to Net Reports defining the explanation of each payroll element created.
* Ensuring methodology of payments to employees, authorities and benefit providers has been described clearly.
* To run Year To Date audits on each payroll to ensure all records are accurate and we are compliant to local regulations.
Starters, Leavers and Changes:
* Auditing the process for all changes, new starters, and amendments to be processed in payroll. This would range from statutory changes to employee reported changes of personal details.
* Auditing the process for Leavers. Highlighting the termination documents needed to be provided to employees and Record keeping purposes.
* Review the administration and documentation required for the payroll function. This includes starters, leavers and changes whilst in employment.
* Audit the implementation of the Salary Review, this includes the quarterly salary review in some countries due to high fluctuations in inflation rates.
* Audit and assist on any Bonus payments.
* Review the benefit payroll administration and general payroll benefits reporting - Maintain accurate records and prepare reports vs invoices.
* Presentation of Data - Review the data in a way that clearly articulates any findings, assumptions and suggestions that can be used effectively and practically by the owner.
* Reviewing the process to ensure good communication with the providers to guarantee the best results on pay run processes.
* Review the process to check the payroll providers' invoices for approval.
* To Assist in the payrolls for newly acquired Companies.
* To Assist dealing with lawyers and tax advisers to guarantee successful payroll implementations.
Technical skills required
* Advanced Excel:
* Payroll Software:
* Advanced Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Software (HRIS)
* A proven track record of working with international payrolls via an outsourced provider.
* Experience of auditing payroll files and processes, working with a broad range of contractual arrangements, collective business agreements and benefit plans.
* Experience of working with benefits that have deductions that must be reported on a monthly basis to the provider.
* Ability to work individually in a standalone capacity with little supervision but flag up issues promptly