My client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team as a contractor.
Implementation of a new source to settle cloud based software package which replaces the current iprocurement and isupplier systems. It is a large and high profile project which covers a vast community of Partners within a number of different settings within the company.
* Provide regular status updates as per Programme governance model
* Managing change control effectively and efficiently
* Definition of delivery approach, outcomes to be achieved and deliverables to be produced
* Overall accountability for the project and timely delivery to cost and quality including cutover plans per release
* Responsible for the management and mitigation of risks and issues
* Manages and monitors dependencies, both within and external to the programme
* Management resources required to deliver the project
* Ensure change management and development of robust change and comms plans
* Engagement and alignment with BAU team to ensure transparency and clear understanding of each other's responsibilities and work plans
* Management of workstreams finances
* Comfortable working across technical and business teams
* Working with third party suppliers and consultant delivery teams